Whatever configuration you need, we can meet the challenge with our multi talented Pneumatic Interlok Valve
Push-Pull, Pull-Pull, Long-Lay & Bowden Type Cables. Control Rods and fittings.
All made to your specifications. Click here to
The product which launched the company, the PIV (Pneumatic Interlok Valve) is as unique today as it was at inception. This reliable interlock valve entered the fluid control market place in 1958, known then as the Rotary Switch Valve or RSV.
Standard configurations or custom built to your specification with no cost penalty.
- Eliminates cross leakage of multiport ball valves
- Modular construction, available in either 4 or 6 port versions.
- Brass or stainless steel.
- Multi banks can accommodate different media
- Fluid and gas can be switched simultaneously.
- Electric switches can be fitted for positional indication or controlling associated equipment
- We can provide in any combination
- Locking handles
- PTFE stems
- Weatherproof enclosures
- Explosion proof switches
- Spring returns
- Miniature valves; control, clearflow and shut-off
- Flow controllers and indicators
- Tube couplings in brass and stainless steel
- Toggle valve; Inline, panel and stud mount
Drallim offers a comprehensive design & manufacturing service for control panels or control boxes. We can incorporate any pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical or instrumentation components. Low temperature applications are a specialty of ours.
Our experienced engineers will be happy to discuss your precise requirements.